Jupiter Gold: An Undiscovered Gold Gem in Brazil
Jupiter Gold Corporation (US: JUPGF – $1.05) has 100%-ownership to mineral projects in development and exploratory stages aggregating 145,668 acres in Brazil. In particular, Jupiter Gold has eight gold projects and one quartzite quarry project. Reasons to own Jupiter Gold stock:
1. Highly focused on gold projects in Brazil, an excellent mining jurisdiction that its team knows extremely well.
2. Its gold projects are located in important and well-known gold mining districts thus providing significant risk diversification.
3. Potential for early revenues from several potential sources: a) its own mining of saprolite-colluvial deposit in Alpha Project; b) quartzite quarry product sales.
4. Additionally, significant potential to measure/grow gold resources/reserves as geological studies are completed.
5. No debt, low share count, management with deep local experience.
Jupiter Gold owns multiple mineral rights in some of Brazil’s leading gold mining provinces, including “Quadrilátero Ferrífero”, Alta Floresta, Paracatu, Crixás, Bahia, and the Amazon. In these regions, major companies inclduing Kinross Gold [NYSE: KGC], Yamana Gold [NYSE: AUY], and AngloGold Ashanti [NYSE: AU] are producing the yellow metal.
One of its several projects, Jupiter Gold’s Alpha Project has undergone extensive geological studies by a predecessor which demonstrated gold mineralization of 64,000 ounces, worth over US$120M at the current price of gold. This original report only covers the top colluvial and saprolite layers and only a fraction of Jupiter Gold’s current mineral rights in this project and therefore potential for material upward revision exists.
We initiate coverage of Jupiter Gold with a buy recommendation and an initial price target of us$2.00, which is ~90% above today’s stock price.
|Smallcaps.us Advice: Buy||Price Target: $2.40||Latest Company Report (pdf)|
|For important disclosures, please read our disclaimer.|