Recommendations on our website
- Although most companies do not pay to be featured on Smallcaps.us some of them do. At the bottom of this disclaimer you will find all information on them.
- We are not stockbrokers or investment advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.
- Our reports and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company. Please do your own due diligence before you invest.
- Information contained on Smallcaps.us was derived from sources believed to be reliable. However its accuracy and completeness is not guaranteed.
- Information in our Company Reports, e-mails and on our website may contain “forward looking statements” as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated.
- The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear on our website or in other communications.
- Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor before investing.
- Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently risky and volatile investments. As with any stock investment you risk losing some or all of the money you invest.
- Wizard Media Group has been compensated by some Companies or by a third party to profile certain Companies in Company Reports, emails or on this website. We disclose any and all compensation received from companies profiled or mentioned on our website in accordance with section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the subject company.
- Wizard Media Group is not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell securities. Wizard Media Group distributes opinions, comments and information to those who wish to receive them.
- All information in our Company Reports, e-mails and on our website is for information purposes only and is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You should not rely on any material contained in our Company Reports, e-mails and on our website and should seek independent advice wherever necessary.
- Wizard Media Group and/or its employees may hold positions in companies mentioned. However, Smallcaps.us and/or its employees are not allowed to trade in financial instruments of companies one week prior to our initial publication on the company (or a rating change) until one week thereafter.
Third party authors
The views and opinions of third party authors, expressed on Smallcaps.us, do not necessarily state or reflect those of Smallcaps.us.
This site is protected by various laws. Violations of these laws are subject to criminal prosecution in a court. For site security purposes, as well as to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
Full text, drawings, pictures, movie clips, images, data, software, marks, logos, trade names, domain names, and other files are copyright protected and belong to Smallcaps.us or other parties. For such material, the submitting authors or other copyright holders retain rights for reproduction or redistribution. All persons reproducing or redistributing this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by the copyright holder. Such protected material, however, may be used under the terms of “fair use” as defined in the copyright laws, which generally permit use for non-commercial educational purposes such as teaching, research, criticism, and news reporting.
Some web pages on Smallcaps.us may provide links to other Internet sites for the convenience of users. Smallcaps.us is not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor does Smallcaps.us endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered at these other Internet sites, unless otherwise mentioned. Users cannot assume that the external sites will abide by the same disclaimer to which Smallcaps.us adheres.
We have provided, or are currently providing, investor communications services for the following companies: Acme United Corp (ACU), Advanzeon Solutions Inc. (CHCR), Alliance Growers Corp (ACG), AnalytixInsight Inc (ALY), Ameritek Ventures (ATVK), Canadian Cannabis Corp. (CCAN), Chatham Rock Phosphate (NZP), Colibri Resource Corp (CBI), DAC Technologies (DAAT), Eagle Mountain Gold Corp. (Z), EnerSpar Corp (ENER), Enterprise Group (E), EnWave Corp (ENW), Esperanza Resources Corp (EPZ), EuroSite Power Inc (EUSP), Galileo Exploration Ltd (GXL), Global Li-Ion Graphite Corp. (LION), Global Green Solutions (GGRN), Global Minerals Ltd (CTG), Globex Mining Enterprises (GMX), Guyana Goldstrike (GYA), Next Green Wave Holdings (NGW), NSGold Corporation (NSX), Liberty Leaf Holdings (LIB), Palamina Corp. (PA), Relevium Technologies (RLV), Remedent, Inc. (REMI), Soltoro Ltd. (SOL), Tasca Resources Ltd. (TAC), Tecogen Inc. (TGEN), Verisante Technology (VRS), and ZoomAway Travel (ZMA).