CEO Nicole Brewster Shares Promising Outlook for Renforth Resources’ Gold Properties
We’re thrilled to sit down with Ms. Nicole Brewster, the President and CEO of Renforth Resources Inc (CA:RFR – $0.04 & US:RFHRF – $0.03). Renforth is a mineral exploration company that focusses on easy accessible Canadian-based gold projects. Reasons to own Renforth stock:
• Renforth has a couple of projects with already attractive gold resource estimates (Parbec ~700,000 ounces of gold, and New Alger ~237,000 ounces of gold).
• There is significant potential to expand these resources. In fact, updated resource estimates will be published for both properties before the end of 2019.
• Next to Parbec and New Alger, the Company has several more blue sky properties.
• All of its properties are located in Canada, one of the safest mining jurisdictions worldwide.
• We could be on the verge of a new gold revival.
During the interview, Ms. Brewster delivers plenty of valuable information about Renforth’s valuable gold assets. She describes the history of the Parbec and New Alger properties, as well as the planned work for them.
She also talks about the Company’s Malartic West property, its attractive location right next door to the Canadian Malartic mine property, Canada’s largest open-pit gold mine, and its potential.
We also find out how Renforth, despite the tough commodities markets that we faced the past few years, has always been able to raise sufficient funds to continue developing its projects.
Furthermore, Ms. Brewster shares her interesting views on today’s gold market and outlook for it.
Access our interview by clicking the play button on the media player below, or download our convenient transcript.
|Smallcaps.us Advice: Buy||Price Target: $0.12||Latest Company Report (pdf)|
|For important disclosures, please read our disclaimer.|