Acme United (ACU – $10.54), an innovative supplier of cutting devices, measuring instruments and safety products for school, home, office, industrial and hardware use, remains undervalued compared with its peers because:
- The Company reported strong sales and earnings growth for the first quarter of 2010;
- At least four growth drivers will contribute significantly to Acme United’s results in the coming quarters;
- First signs of economic improvement have given hope for the office supplies sector;
- The Company has an active stock repurchase and dividend policy;
- Acme United has a strong balance sheet, which even improved compared with a year ago.
Being a shareholder of Acme United, means you own part of the leading scissors brand in the USA and one of the leading ruler brands in North America. On top of that, you also own shares of a Company with increasing sales and earnings. So, this may be an ideal time to add some shares to your portfolio.
Click the “Download” button to read the entire Update Report.
|For important disclosures, please read our disclaimer.|